To make an appointment - please call 414.764.5550
We schedule prompt, convenient appointments to fit your family's schedule. Emergency appointments are available so that you can be seen as soon as possible for an immediate problem.
Mondays 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am - 1:00pm
** If it is necessary for you to reschedule an appointment we ask for 24 hours notice so that the time reserved for you may be given to someone else. We thank you for this consideration.
After you make an appointment for your first visit, you will be sent registration materials that need to be completed and brought to your first visit. Also, please bring your insurance card with you.
What to expect at your first appointment:
- Plan on arriving 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to finalize your registration.
- Necessary x-rays are taken and a comprehensive oral examination is done.
- Upon completion of the examination, the dentist will discuss the conditions present and type of treatment plan best suited to your needs.
- Appointments for teeth cleaning and needed treatment can be made at this time.
- A Treatment Plan with estimated fees will be discussed. All necessary financial arrangements will be completed with one of our Financial Coordinators.
- Emergency appointments are available so that you can be seen as soon as possible for an immediate problem.
- Emergency Answering Service is available for our existing patients for emergencies that cannot wait until normal business hours. The emergency answering service can be reached by calling 414.764.5550 after normal business hours.